Admin Assistant/Office Support
Home Health Admin Assistant is responsible for clerical functions and maintains patient electronic health records including order management. The assistant is the hub for incoming calls, faxes, and other forms of communication and is responsible for the following duties:
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing communications in the office.
- Receives incoming calls and refers to the appropriate staff.
- Coordinates the flow of documents to the physicians, follows up and tracks the return of documents in the EHR.
- Coordinates and records all incoming and outgoing clinical documentation.
- Enters and maintains direct care team member data using the scheduling software
- Adjusts schedules daily or as needed to meet unforeseen conditions
- Communicates schedule information to clients, family members, or other care team members
- Verifies the accuracy of weekly schedules, confirm visits occurred